Hardest Shank Pointe Shoes - Shop Online
hardest shank pointe shoes - Find item for fit your style, find new and fashion product for time limit of 70% discount and enjoy free shipping now! Shop Now.
• H’ART Squared 2017, a pre-Valentine’s Day shopping event Saturday at the Veterans Memorial Senior Center, will benefit the Kainos Special Olympics Dance Team. Original photography, jewelry, fiber art, woodwork and more created by 23 local artists will be on sale. Wine will be available. Kainos Home & Training Center provides a wide variety of residential and vocational services to adults with intellectual disabilities. H’ART Squared 2017 will help send the center’s dance team to the Special Olympics in Austria. The event runs from 10 a.m. till 4 p.m., with a performance of the dance team at 11:30 a.m. Veterans Memorial Senior Center, 1455 Madison Ave., Redwood City.
• A beatnik vibe will fill the Menlo Park Library when PoetryMusic, a hardest shank pointe shoes duo made up of Chris Lee and Colleen O’Brien, blends chamber jazz with poetry at a free performance inside the Menlo Park Main Library (800 Alma St.) at 7 p.m, Feb, 8, Lee plays the vibraphone, box drum and frame drum and O’Brien plays the cello and voices poems by the likes of Maya Angelou, Robert Frost, Jack Kerouac and William Shakespeare, For more information, visit menlopark.org/library, • The Palo Alto Transit Center’s Bicycle and Pedestrian Pathway Connection Project will begin construction Monday and last through July, The work will be on the existing pathway and a curb ramp at the intersection of Quarry Road and El Camino Real, so bicyclists and pedestrians will be directed to an alternate path, The project includes sidewalk replacement and the addition of drought-tolerant landscaping and lighted paths, Questions and comments can be directed to Shahla Yazdy by emailing Shahla.Yazdy@cityofpaloalto.org or calling 650-617-3151..
• The city of Menlo Park on Feb. 9 will hold a community meeting on the new 12-month lease ordinance that goes into effect March 6. The new ordinance will require local landlords overseeing complexes of at least four units to provide renters with a 12-month lease option, but carries some exceptions. The meeting will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. inside City Council chambers (701 Laurel St.). For more information, call 650-330-6648 or emial Meghan Revolinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Commonwealth Club will present “The Science of Coffee” in Palo Alto at 7 p.m, on Wednesday, Feb, 22, The speaker will beWilliam Ristenpart, the Joe and Essie Smith Endowed Professor of Chemical Engineering at UC-Davis, Check in at 6:30 p.m.at Schultz Cultural Hall, Oshman Family JCC, 3921 Fabian Way, Palo Alto, The event is hardest shank pointe shoes $18 for Commonwealth Club members and $25 for non-members; prices subject to change, Call 415-597-6705, ACHIEVEMENTS, • Palo Alto Mayor Greg Scharff has been appointed to the governing board of the San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority, which is charged with overseeing the protection of the bay and its wildlife..
DID YOU KNOW?. • Applications are being accepted for the 2017 Belle Haven Mini-Grant Program for home curb-appeal projects and community-building events, with grants ranging from $500 to $1,000. The program is funded by the city of Menlo Park and administered by the Belle Haven Community Development Fund and those interested can attend informational sessions at 6 p.m. March 2 or 6 p.m. April 3 at Onetta Harris Community Center (100 Terminal Ave., Menlo Park). Applications are due by April 4. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/bhminigrant.
• hardest shank pointe shoes Raptors Are The Solution presented the Menlo Park City Council on Jan, 24 with a handcrafted redwood screech owl/kestrel box to commend the city for its environmental efforts, asking that it be deployed in an area with a one-mile poison-free radius, In particular, Raptors cited the adoption of “new zoning that protects raptors and other wildlife by prohibiting the use of dangerous rat poisons and encouraging less toxic methods of rat control,” according to a letter it sent to Councilwoman Catherine Carlton, Raptors Are The Solution is a nonprofit project of the Earth Island Institute, For more information, visit www.raptorsarethesolution.org/owl-wise-leader..
• Google has granted $98,000 to fund the Mobile Library service of Mountain View Library, according to Library Director Rosanne Macek. The service “provides important outreach beyond the walls of the main library,” according to Mayor Ken Rosenberg. “Through visits to preschools, schools, and senior centers we bring the joy of reading throughout the community. Google has been an important partner in continuing this service.” Javier Gonzalez, public affairs manager at Google, said, “We’re thrilled to continue our funding of the Friends of the Mountain View Library.”.
SCHOOL NEWS, • Palo Alto Unified School District program coordinator Alma Ellis hardest shank pointe shoes and school psychologist Stephanie Sheridan will be interim co-directors of the district’s Department of Special Education starting March 17, the last day for Director Chiara Perry, who is joining another school district, • The Simon Youth Foundation, a national nonprofit, will offer financial assistance to graduating high school seniors living in communities around the Stanford Shopping Center, Applications for the annual scholarship, which provides up to $1,500, are due March 1, The foundation awarded $1.2 million to 300 students nationwide in 2016, Apply at syf.org/scholarships..