Black Ballet Flats Comfortable - Shop Online
black ballet flats comfortable - Find item for fit your style, find new and fashion product for time limit of 63% discount and enjoy free shipping now! Shop Now.
• Have ideas to share about transportation funding? The city of Palo Alto is accepting applications for volunteers to serve on its Transportation Funding Stakeholder Advisory Committee this year. The group will advise the City Council on a potential ballot measure for a general tax on businesses to fund transportation projects. • East Bayshore Road in East Palo Alto and Palo Alto will remain open to traffic until April so that crews can complete construction of the new San Francisquito Creek Bridge. Also in April, West Bayshore Road will be completely closed to traffic between Woodland Avenue and Channing Road. The project is expected to be completed by spring 2018. For more information, call Caltrans public information officer Gidget Navarro at 510-286-5574 or visit www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/projects/sanfrancisquito.
• Redwood City is looking for a few good community volunteers, The black ballet flats comfortable city this week announced it is seeking residents to fill one vacant seat on the Board of Building Review (which runs through May 2020) and two vacant seats on the Housing and Human Concerns Committee (through May 2018), All members serve without compensation and cannot hold any other public office or position in the city while serving, according to a news release, The recruitment period runs through Jan, 31, For more information, call 650-780-7220 or visit www.redwoodcity.org/bccrecruitment, which has a link to apply..
• The city of Palo Alto is preparing for the expected weekend rain by restocking its sandbag stations at Rinconada and Mitchell parks and the Palo Alto Airport with filled sandbags. Once the filled bags are depleted, empty bags and loose sand will be available at the stations, city officials said. Residents interested in the sand will need a shovel to fill the bags. Blocked storm drains, slides and fallen trees can be reported to the Public Works Department after-hours line, 650-329-2413. Power outages can be reported to 650-496-6914.
• Peninsula police and emergency services departments are suggesting ways of preparing for the big storm this weekend, Some tips, Stock up on flashlights and batteries, make sure mobile devices are charged, Stay away from power lines and electrical wires that have fallen, Call 911 if you see one, Visit the PG&E website black ballet flats comfortable for information about power outages: http://www.pge.com/en/myhome/outages/index.page, Secure outdoor items that can be blown about by strong wind, Stock up on food and water in order to avoid unnecessary driving during heavy rain and wind..
Avoid walking or driving through flood waters; just 6 inches of moving water can knock a person down, and 2 feet of water can sweep a vehicle away. If you receive a flash flood alert, move immediately to higher ground. Flash floods are the No. 1 cause of weather-related deaths in the U.S. Look before you step. Floors and stairs that have been covered with mud can be very slippery. • Sandbags are offered to residents at. Atherton Public Works Corporation Yard, 99 Station Lane, behind the permit center, 24/7.
Los Altos Maintenance Service Center, 707 Fremont Ave., Los Altos, Mountain View Municipal Operations Center, 231 N, Whisman Road, Palo Alto’s Rinconada and Mitchell parks and Palo Alto Airport, • The Rotary Club of Redwood City donated five new bike racks for parks, The club raised the money to buy them, then assembled them and delivered them to Maddux Park, Palm Park, Andrew Spinas Park, Stafford Park or Marlin Park, Menlo Park police Sgt, Sharon Kaufman recently retired from the department after 35 years of service to the Menlo Park community, black ballet flats comfortable the city announced Dec, 30, Kaufmann began here career in 1981 as a police explorer, was hired as a reserve officer the following year and became a full-time Menlo Park police officer in 1984, During her tenure, she served as a K-9 officer, motor traffic officer, personnel and training officer, per-diem dispatcher, was promoted to sergeant in 2001 and supervised the patrol unit, She retired as a detective sergeant assigned to investigations, The police department commended Kaufmann in the announcement for her professionalism, work ethic, dedication, loyalty and passion..
• The Sequoia Union High School District and Via Heart Project are teaming up to host a free teen heart screening event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jan. 29 at Menlo-Atherton High School (555 Middlefield Road, Atherton). According to a news release, more than 350,000 Americans die each year from sudden cardiac arrest, and school-aged children account for between 7,000 and 10,000 of these deaths. The screening is geared toward youths between the ages of 13 and 19 and consists of a health history questionnaire, an electrocardiogram and a review by a cardiologist. All students will learn CPR and automated external defibrillator skills, and a percentage of students will also receive an echocardiogram. For more information or to register for the screening, visit viaheartproject.org/screenings.
• The Palo Alto Unified School District will have three community meetings to get feedback and answer questions about a recent report on the district’s special education services, The meetings are set for 6 p.m, Jan, 19 at Terman Middle School, 655 Arastradero Road, and 8:30 a.m, Jan, 26 at Duveneck Elementary School, 705 Alester Ave, A third meeting in East Palo Alto has yet to black ballet flats comfortable be finalized, • The Palo Alto district also is looking for feedback on its Equity Plan, A meeting is planned for 6 to 7:30 p.m, Jan, 18 in the Learning Resource Center of the Palo Alto High School Library, 50 Embarcadero Road, Spanish interpretation, food, and childcare will be provided along with printed copies of the Equity Plan.Another meeting, specifically for African American families, is set for 6 to 7:30 p.m, in the library of Jordan Middle School, 750 N, California Ave, Food, childcare and printed copies of the Equity Plan will be provided..